Located in village, only 5 miles from the town of Svilengrad and only a mile to the Turkish border, this one storey massive brick built house features 120sqm living space and 1700sqm land area. The house comprises two reception rooms, living room, 3 bedrooms, a cellar of 40 sqm on the ground level and a spacious yard. The property is supplied with running water and electricity. The house is in need of renovation.
· Entrance: a cemented staircase leads to a nice terrace
· Front reception room: a reception room with wooden flooring on the second floor
· Living Room: one living room with wooden flooring on the ground level
· WC: an outdoor toilet
· Kitchen: a kitchen with cement flooring on the ground level/32 sqm/
· Master Bedroom: one bedroom with wooden flooring on the second floor
· Garden: 1700sqm land area featuring a yard
The village is located in an area with clean air and beautiful nature suitable for recreational activities. The close proximity to the turkish border and the town of Svilengrad offers a lot of opportunities for entertainment.
The municipality center of SVILENGRAD is only 15 km from the village. The town of Svilengrad is known as a border town because it is on a two borders – Turkish and Greek. So if you decide to buy the property you will have the opportunity to go often on a trip to the centuries old Greece and charming oriental Turkey.
The sea coast at the town of BOURGAS is only 170km from the town of Svilengrad and the so-called sea capital city of Bulgaria – VARNA is located 330km away. You will be at the rich capital city of SOFIA only after 280km.
Don’t miss this wonderful offer in a very good price! Come and find your place here!
"MY SUNNY BULGARIA" DOES NOT CHARGE COMMISSION ON THIS PROPERTY.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Contact person: Daniela Vasileva
Contact number: 00359/0/889305857