Solid four bedroomed house in well developped village , close to Svilengrad.
Set within serene surroundings this four bedroomed house boasting 120sq. m living area and 1000 sq. m land area, is located in a well developed village 20km away to the town of Svilengrad. The two storey property is solid, brick and stone built and supplied with running water and electricity. It comprises two reception rooms, living room, three bedrooms, two storage rooms, terrace with amazing view, natural outdoor spring, brick built shed and a garage. An outdoor staircase with cemented railings leads to the terrace and the entrance on the 2nd floor. There is an additional building with one room – kitchen with dining room. The property is surrounded by a stone built wall with metal ornaments and offers nice views over the beautiful hilly countryside.
• Front garden entrance: a metal front garden entrance door
• Entrance: a glazed wooden entrance door leading in the reception room
• Front reception room: two reception rooms – one on each floor
• Living Room: a living room on the 1st floor
• Dining Room: a dining room in the additional building
• Storage room: two storage rooms- one on each floor
• Kitchen: a kitchen in the additional building
• Bedrooms: three bedrooms located on the 2nd floor
• Balcony: a terrace on the 2nd floor
• Garden: 1000sq. m land area featuring a yard with natural outdoor spring and a brick built shed
• Garage: massive garage
The area offers many opportunities for entertainment and recreation. The village itself is a place offering lots of amenities and facilities; it has its own cable TV, shops, cafes and etc. The area is peaceful, with splendid nature, fresh air and clean water. The area is suitable for fishing, camping, hunting, relaxing long walks and etc.
"MY SUNNY BULGARIA" DOES NOT CHARGE COMMISSION ON THIS PROPERTY.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.