This one storey two- bedroomed house at the end of a village 7 miles away from the town of Topolovgrad, offering great views over the area around, features 40 sqm living area and 2040 sqm land area. The house is adobe brick built and comprises of two bedrooms and a small veranda in front of the premises. The property is supplied with running water and electricity.
· Entrance: two entrances, each leading to a separate room
· WC: outdoor toilet
· Bedrooms: two bedrooms in need of renovation entered from the veranda
· Balcony: a few steps lead to a small veranda in front of the rooms
· Garden: spacious 2040 sqm land area with a shed on it, offering beautiful view
· Garage: parking place in the yard
The village is located 7 miles away from the town of Topolovgrad, in the Sakar Mountain and is with good infrastructure, regular transport line to Topolovgrad. The area is peaceful and quiet with friendly neighbourhood and beautiful nature, suitable for hunting, fishing and other recreational activities.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.