Solid one storey brick built house located in a village in the Sakar Mountain, 19 miles away from the town of Svilengrad and just moments away from the Turkish border. The house boasts 70 sq. m. living space and 1095 sq. m land area and comprises hallway, 18 sq. m. living room, 24 sq. m master bedroom, bedroom with a separate entrance door, kitchen, bathroom/WC with inlaid work flooring, attic level with small terrace, spacious garden with fruit trees, vines and two sheds surrounded by a metal – netted fence. The house is supplied with running water, electricity and connection to water mains. The property is in need of completion.
· Front garden entrance: a metal– netted door
· Entrance: a metal entrance door followed by a wooden door leading into the hallway
· Living Room: a 18 sq. m living room with plastered and painted walls
· Kitchen: a 9 sq. m kitchen
· Master Bedroom: a 24 sq. m master bedroom with plastered and painted walls
· Other bedroom: a bedroom with a separate entrance
· Bathroom/WC: a bathroom/WC with inlaid work flooring and a separate entrance from the yard
· Balcony: a small terrace on the attic level
· Attic: an attic level with small terrace
· Garden: 1095 sq. m land area featuring a garden with fruit trees, vines and two sheds
The village is situated in the south-eastern part of Bulgaria, at the foot of the Sakar Mountain. It is 19 miles away form the amazing town of Svilengrad and just moments away from the Turkish border. The area is peaceful and quiet with friendly neighbourhood. It is suitable for fishing, hunting, hiking and many other recreational activities.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.