We appreciate that your time is precious and it is for that reason that all our inspection trips are made to your needs:
1. Type of property
2. Location preference
4. No. of bedrooms
5. Reference number (if you have seen a property on our web site)
- You will be picked up from your hotel or from the airport by one of our team, and taken to our office where we will show you the properties that we think best fit your property description and requirements. We will have a short discussion on the area and the amenities available. We will then take you around the local area, stop off for lunch and let you get a feel of the place. You will have a chance to re-visit any properties and take pictures.
If you decide to buy we will assist you through the whole purchase process and provide you with translation of all documents involved in the property purchase.
Purchase of the property
The process goes like this:
- With our help and support you will set-up your Bulgarian company. You may do this in person or by authorizing us through a Power Of Attorney.
- Just 5 BG Lev need to be deposited into a company bank account - this is the starting capital of your company. Not like before 5000lv.
- 300 Euros are fees for the setting up of the limited company, these fees include lawyers’ fees who prepare all the documents for the company, go to different services to register it and arrange all procedures and documents, plus all papers officially translated and stamped into English and posted back to you.
- 100 Euros - bank fees and charges to open, to close and to withdraw payment from your account.
The next step is to sign Final Contract of Purchase – the fees should be paid are formed on the basis of the selling price:
- fee for the tax service which amounts up to 3% of the property price
- fee for a notary
(Land tax, Notary fee is dependant on the declared value of property, which by mutual agreement between buyer and seller can sometimes be different from the price entered on document of sale. If both buyer and seller agree, it’s quite common for a lower declared price to be entered on the Contract of Sale. This can lessen the Capital Gains Tax liability for the seller and save the buyer a considerable amount in Land Tax, especially on the more expensive properties.)
After this 6 stages you are officially owner of a Bulgarian property.
After sales care
Utility registration ( electric, water & telephone )
Refurbishment & decoration of property ( interior & exterior )
Assistance with furniture purchasing
Construction of swimming pools, outdoor jacuzzis & water fountains
Assistance with car purchasing
Local information- hospitals, schools ect.
Accounting and book keeping
Building and renovations
External property services:
Double Glazing and etc.
Internal property services :
Plumbing and etc.
- Collection of the keys for the property
- Monthly property inspection and a provision of a comprehensive report of faults and concerns. Reported items are discussed with the home owner and a program of repairs agreed.
Immediate attention to emergency repairs, minimising damage to your property and avoiding worry for you.
Regular airing & inspection visits to ensure that your home is always fresh and in good order.
Cleaning and preparation of your property before you or your guests arrive, so you can relax and enjoy your home from the moment you get here.
Gardening, watering and care of indoor plants so that your garden is always lush and pristine.
Accountancy, administrative servicing
and tax return
According to the Bulgarian Accountancy legislation, all registered companies must present their annual accounts, preparing an annual tax report. These documents all must be submitted in the local Tax Office not later than 31-th March of each year. Your company is performing a kind of activity if you make any improvements on your property, related to partial or full renovation or reconstruction. If your company rents the property out and receives rental income it is considered as a functioning one. This means receiving or issuing , receipts, invoices , bank statements, paying the local fees and taxes – we work with qualified accountants who can prepare all the necessary documentation. Meanwhile we will keep you informed about your company financial status, incomes, taxes, expenses etc.
If you decide to rent your property out we can advertise it in the magazines, local newspapers, web-pages etc. We will keep you informed about all the reservations and the rental amounts.
Taxes and Commissions
Agency commission - WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY COMMISSION FROM THE BUYER in each purchase of real estate done through our mediation from MySunnyBulgaria.com. Other expenses: Depending on each property there are other expenses like: notary fees, tax when purchasing property, stamp duty, checks on the property ownership, etc. These additional charges are very small and usually around 3% of the price. These should be paid separately by the buyer.
Fee for registration of firm - our consultants and lawyers will assist you by setting up or joining a company incorporated under Bulgarian legislation foreign person. The fee is about 300 EURO.
Transport/taxi charges: For using company's car or taxi for the viewing trips we charge 0.30 Euros per km to cover the petrol charges and wear costs of the vehicle. if you want, you may rent a car and will offer you a car according to your taste at very reasonable prices.
If you need any of these services do not hesitate to contact with us: